- 1.1 Special Promotion Terms.
If you have subscribed to the Services through available promotions, the terms and conditions of the campaigns or promotions (“Campaign Terms & Conditions”) shall prevail in the event of conflict between the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the Campaign Terms & Conditions, unless expressly provided in the Campaign Terms & Conditions.
Payment and fees
- 2.1 Pay on time
You shall pay on time in such demand all charges, fees, or other amounts payable with the Services. You shall continue to be liable for any applicable charges during the period of interruption or loss of Services from any cause whatsoever.
- 2.2 Advance payment
Hospro2u may accept advance payment made by customer for services to be provided under this term, but such acceptance shall not modify or extend the term of this terms and condition.
- 2.3 Full payment
All payments due to Hostpro2u under this Term shall be made in full, without deduction for any reason, with complete of payment proof.
- 2.4 Late charges
Any overdue payment, will be assessed as late payment charges, will be charged accordingly. Late Fees will continue to accrue as long as there is an outstanding balance.
- 2.5 Changes of Fees
Hostpro2u may vary its charges from time to time by returning notice to You. All variations will take effect from the date specified in the notice and You shall be bound to observe and comply with such variations.
- 3.1 General
You will be responsible for the payment of all taxes, duties (including stamp duty), fees and other applicable charges made by any government authority in relation to this Agreement (other than taxes payable on the overall income of Hostpro2u).
- 4.1 General
You may access and use the Services in accordance with this Agreement. Service Level Agreements (“SLA”) may apply to certain Services. You will adhere to all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to your use of the Services or any plan, including the Acceptable Use Policy and other Policies as published on Hostpro2u Website.
- 4.2 Account
To access the Services, Hostpro2u will create account with a valid e-mail address. You are also known as Primary Contact of Your account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account, regardless of whether the activities are undertaken by You, Your employees or a third party (including your contractors or agents) and, except to extent caused by our breach of Terms.
- 4.3 Secondary Contact
You may appoint a second person as the secondary contact for Your Hostpro2u Account. You are responsible for all activities that occur under your account done by your secondary contact.
- 4.4 Unauthorized Access
Hostpro2u and its affiliates are not responsible for any unauthorized access detected to your account. You shall contact us immediately if you believe an unauthorized third party may be using your account or if your account information is lost or stolen.
- 4.5 Update contact information
In the event which you or your secondary contact’s email addresses is no longer valid and up to date in our billing system, you may request us to update your contact information by contacting Customer Service officer, and provide all details needed for verification. You acknowledge and undertake that the information provided is true and accurate and You shall keep Hostpro2u indemnified against all claims, demands, proceedings, losses or damages costs of whatsoever that may be brought against or suffered by Hostpro2u as a result of Hostpro2u agreeing or conceding to Your request above-states.
- 4.6 Account Ownership Transfer
In the event that you wish to transfer your account to a new person, you can appoint a new person to replace you as the primary contact for your Hostpro2u Account. You can do this by updating the primary contact’s information in Hostpro2u Billing System. By appointing a new Primary Contact, You acknowledge that the new contact is fully aware and agreed to be bound by the Hostpro2u Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
- 5.1 Service
Hostpro2u may change, terminate any of the Services (including the Services as a whole) or change or remove features or functionality of the Services from time to time. Hostpro2u will notify you of any material change to or discontinuation of the Services.
- 5.2 Service Level Agreement
Hostpro2u may change, discontinue or add Service Level Agreements from time to time.
- 6.1 General
At the request of you and subject to acceptance by Hostpro2u, Hostpro2u will provide the Services.
- 6.2 None Guaranteed of Services
Hostpro2u does not guarantee or warrant the availability of the Services or continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the Internet.
- 6.3 None Guaranteed of Backup
Hostpro2u does not guarantee or warrant that the data stored in the Hostpro2u Internet Server will be backed up. You shall be responsible for keeping an independent/individual backup of all data stored in the space allocated to you.
- 6.4 Suspension Right
Hostpro2u reserves the right to suspend the Services or any part of them for operational reasons or in an emergency; you shall not make any claim or compensation from Hostpro2u.
- 7.1 General
Hostpro2u, either directly or through its assignee or licensee, shall provide Technical Support relating to the Your Services. Hostpro2u may refuse any and all requests for Technical Support with or without reason, in its sole discretion. Any Technical Support that Hostpro2u may subsequently agree to provide to you shall be at Hostpro2us’ sole discretion and once commenced, may be terminated at any time by Hostpro2u without prior notice to you and without any liability to Hostpro2u.
- 7.2 Third Party Software
Hostpro2u does not provide technical support for the third party software. The third party software is offered "as-is." the provision and offering of third party software by Hostpro2u does not constitute an endorsement of the third party software, nor can Hostpro2u make any representations or warranties regarding the use and functionality of such third party software.
Security of Data
- 8.1 General
You acknowledge that Hostpro2u shall not be liable for the security of Your data on any of Your Equipment or passing over the Services and that Hostpro2u shall have no obligation to ensure, and makes no representations or warranties concerning the security of such data. You shall be solely responsible for the data retrieved, stored or transmitted through the Services.
- 8.2 Unauthorized Access
You agree that Hostpro2u is not liable for any unauthorized access to your data even when the access occurs as a result of a fault in equipment or software owned, operated or supplied by Hostpro2u.
- 8.3 Logs-In Credentials
Hostpro2u log-in credentials generated by the Services are for your internal use only and you may not sell, transfer or sublicense them to any other entity or person, except that you may disclose Your Log-in Credentials your agents and subcontractors performing work on your behalf.
- 8.4 Other Security
You are responsible for properly configuring and using the Services and taking the necessary steps to maintain appropriate security and protection of your Content, which may include the use of encryption technology to protect your Content from unauthorized access and make routine archiving of your Content.
- 9.1 General
All services including, Shared Hosting Account, Dedicated Server (DS), Cloud Server, Virtual Private Server (VPS), as provided by Hostpro2u, are limited only to port speed. Default port setting is One (1) Mbps. Additional fees, specified in the service plan will be charged for exceeding the bandwidth allocated of your selected plan/package.
File and Processing Backup
- 10.1 General
Hostpro2u does not guarantee the existence, accuracy, or regularity of its backup services, and therefore, you are responsible for own and individual making back-up files in connection with its use of the services. The accuracy and guarantee of backup processes provided by third party software, is not guaranteed by Hostpro2u.
- 10.2 Fully Managed Backup
You may choose to subscribe to additional fully managed Backup Service provided by Hostpro2u. The specific terms and prices are as per described on Hostpro2u Website.
- 10.3 Other Backup
You are responsible for properly configuring and using the Services and taking your own steps to maintain appropriate and individual backup of your content.
- 11.1 General
If requested by You, Hostpro2u will, as agent for you, apply for the domain name as requested by you
- 11.2 Registration
If you choose Hostpro2u to register a domain name(s), you acknowledge and agree that:
- a) You will pay a registration fee(s) accordingly to register the domain name(s) with the applicable domain name registrar.
- b) Hostpro2u does not offer refund(s) for domain name registration(s) for any reason, including misspelling of the domain name.
- 11.3 Terms
By registering a domain name(s) through Hostpro2u, you acknowledge and agree to the terms and conditions and specified Agreement of the respective domain registry.
- 11.4 None Guaranteed Domain Registration
Hostpro2u does not guarantee that it will be successful in its application for Domain Name.
- 11.5 Contact
If the application for the application for Domain Name is successful, then Hostpro2u will become the delegated domain name Administrative Contact and Technical Contact for the Requested Domain Name.
- 11.6 Renewal
Hostpro2u will renew Your Domain provided that:
- a) Hostpro2u is the delegated domain name administrator, or the appointed reseller or the invoicing party of Your Domain Name at the scheduled time of expiry; and
- b) You are, at that time, the owner of the Domain Name; and
- c) You request Hostpro2u to renew the Domain Name; and
- d) You have paid for the domain name renewal fee to Hostpro2u.
- 11.7 Domain Expiration
Your Domain Name will become expired and may cause your web site to become inaccessible and not functional on and after the expiry date if the Domain Name is not renewed on or before the expiry date. You shall renew the domain name at your own cost and expense. In the event you failed to renew the domain name and caused the domain name to be expired or not being able to renew, you shall not make any claim or compensation from Hostpro2u.
- 11.8 Domain Redemption Period
Domain Redemption Period is an extra grace period hold by the registrar. It is charged by the Registry and was instigated by ICANN in order to allow you a little more time to renew their domain name(s). To renew a Domain Name that falls under Domain Redemption Period, a Domain Redemption Fee may apply.
- 11.9 None Guaranteed Renewal
Hostpro2u does not guarantee that it will be successful in its application for the Requested Domain Name Renewal of Domain Name that is expired or falls under Domain Redemption Period.
- 12.1 End User Support
You are responsible for providing customer service (if any) to End Users. Hostpro2u does not provide any support or services to End Users unless we have a separate agreement with you or an End User obligating us to provide support or services.
- 12.2 Requirements
You shall, at your own expense, install and maintain the necessary computer requirements in hardware and software to enable connection to the Hostpro2u Internet Server, other than any equipment and/or software supplied by Hostpro2u
- 12.3 Harmful Content
You agree that You will not distribute, spread in any way of electronically transmit or display in any materials supplied by you - or through you by a third party - to any Hostpro2u server in connection with Customer’s use of the Services which:
- a) Violate any state, federal or foreign laws or regulations;
- b) Violate the rights on any intellectual property rights of Hostpro2u or any third party;
- c) Are slanderous, defamatory or trade libelous;
- d) Are harassing or threatening;
- e) Are discriminatory based on age, gender, race or any provocation which violate any Hostpro2u policy stated in Hostpro2u Website
- f) Contain viruses or other computer programming defects which result in damage to Hostpro2u or any third party.
- 13.1. General
Hostpro2u may suspend your or any End User’s right to access or use any portion or all of the Services immediately upon notice to you if we determine:
- a) You or an End User’s use of the Services
- (i) poses a security risk to the Services or any third party,
- (ii) May adversely impact the Services or the systems or Content of any other Hostpro2u customer, or
- (ii) May adversely impact the Services or the systems or Content of any other Hostpro2u customer, or
- b) You are, or any End User is, in breach of this Agreement,
- c) You are delinquent on your payment obligations for more than three (3) days; or
- d) You have ceased to operate in the ordinary course, made an assignment for the benefit of creditors or similar disposition of your assets, or become the subject of any bankruptcy, reorganization, liquidation, dissolution or similar proceeding.
- a) You or an End User’s use of the Services
- 13.2 Effect of Suspension
If Hostpro2u suspends your right to access or use any portion or all of the Services:
- a) You remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred through the date of suspension;
- b) You remain responsible for any applicable fees and charges for any Services to which you continue to have access, as well as applicable data storage fees and charges, and fees and charges for in-process tasks completed after the date of suspension;
- c) You will not be entitled to any service credits under the Service Level Agreements for any period of suspension; and
- d) Hostpro2u will not erase any of your Content as a result of your suspension, except as specified elsewhere in this Agreement.
- e) Any such suspension shall not be a breach by Hostpro2u of this Agreement.
- 14.1 Termination
Hostpro2u may terminate this Agreement immediately upon Thirty (30) days notice to you: a)
- a) If Hostpro2u’ relationship with a third party partner who provides software or other technology Hostpro2u use to provide the Services expires, terminates or requires Hostpro2u to change the way Hostpro2u provide the software or other technology as part of the Services,
- b) If Hostpro2u believes providing the Services could create a substantial economic or technical burden or material security risk for Hostpro2u,
- c) In order to comply with the law or requests of governmental entities, or
- d) If Hostpro2u determine use of the Services by You or any End Users or Hostpro2u’ provision of any of the Services to You or any End Users has become impractical or unfeasible for any legal or regulatory reason, or
- e) Without having to give any reason.
- 14.2 Immediate Termination
Hostpro2u holds the right to refuse services to anyone. Hostpro2u, in its sole discretion, Agreement may terminate immediately if:
- a) Hostpro2u or you commits a material breach of its obligations under this Agreement which is incapable of remedy; or
- b) Hostpro2u or you commits a material breach of its obligations under this Agreement which is capable of remedy but which is not remedied within thirty (30) days after the receipt of written notice of default from the other party; or
- c) Hostpro2u or you is insolvent or takes any corporate action, or other steps are taken or legal proceedings are commenced for its winding up, liquidation or dissolution (other than for the purposes of solvent reconstruction on terms
- 14.3 Termination Due to None Renewal
Hostpro2u may terminate this Agreement if you failed to pay for the renewal fees of its Service on time upon renewal.
- 14.4 Service Cancellation Information Page
If you are terminating this Agreement, You must follow instructions and required regulations for cancellation provided on the Service Cancellation Information page as published on Hostpro2u Website. All cancellation notice by you must be at least Thirty (30) days before the next renewal date.
- 14.5 Termination Due to None Compliance by Customer
If the Agreement or Services is terminated by you or by Hostpro2u due to non-compliance by you of any provisions in this Agreement prior to the expiry of the Initial Term, You shall pay Hostpro2u in full all charges, fees for the remainder and remaining of the said term.
- 14.6 Effect of Termination
If Hostpro2u terminates your right to access or use any portion or all of the Services:
- a) You remain responsible for all fees and charges you have incurred prior the date of termination;
- b) You remain responsible for any applicable fees and charges for any Services to which You continue to have access, as well as applicable data storage fees and charges, and fees and charges for in-process tasks completed after the date of termination;
- c) You will not be entitled to any service credits under the Service Level Agreements for any period of post termination; and
- d) Hostpro2u will erase ALL of Your Content as a result of your termination, except stated otherwise
- e) Any such termination shall not be a breach by Hostpro2u of this Agreement
- 15.1 Changes/Modification
Hostpro2u may from time to time, differ or modify the terms and conditions of this Agreement (including any Policies) by posting a revised and new version through Hostpro2u Website. The amended terms will become effective upon posting or, notification sent to you by email, as stated in the email message. By continuing to use the Service Offerings after the effective date of any modifications to this Agreement, you agree to follow and be bound by the modified terms. It is your responsibility to check the Hostpro2u Website regularly for modifications to this Agreement.